About the Role
Report to Operation Department.
● Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis.
● Responsible at outlets sales performance & outlet costing (P&L) to present at monthly meeting.
● Responsible in managing and overseeing multiple outlet operations by ensure the standardise of all procedure and system are followed
● Responsible in recruiting potential candidate, train and develop team
● Verify and monitor the outlet's staff attendance relates to monthly payroll purposes
● To make sure outlet delivery device are on-at every time operation started
● Solve problems and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants
● Maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard by doing monthly checklist at all outlet.
● Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
● Emergency outlet staff covering for any unexpected incident.
● Check and improve report quality and procedures.
Daily routine task only 4 hours at office to:
● Monitoring sales by compilation of all outlet daily sales report detail daily at
system to ensure sales goal target and expectations are achieved.
● Ensure effective daily front line operations (Outlet manpower, stocks and
other resources) and analysis all outlet usage for any variance by checking all
outlet closing report.
At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
3 - 5 years working experience in F&B, hospitality, and/or retail industry.
Energetic and result oriented.
Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Good coaching and managerial skills.
A team player with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
Articulate and able to communicate effectively across all functions and levels.
Able to adapt to organizational changes and able to work under pressure.